Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
For all emergencies dial 911. For non-emergencies call 911 or (360) 676-6911. You can also download a voluntary statement form which can be emailed, faxed or dropped off at the Blaine Police Department.
Show All Answers
We will respond to all requests for public records within five business days. Requests for copies of police reports can be made via phone, fax, mail, email or in person at the Blaine Police Department.
City of Blaine Police Department
322 H Street, Blaine, WA 98230
U.S. Border Crossing Requirements changed effective June 1, 2009. For information and details about the new requirements visit this facts page about the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative. Washington State issues enhanced driver licenses to qualifying state residents. For more information on the new driver license visit the State Department of Licensing, or call (800) 520-4365. For detailed information on crossing requirements, visit Customs and Border Protection.
Yes. The department will conduct periodic security checks of a vacant home at the request of the owner or resident for a two week period. To make a request please fill out the residential security check form and deliver it to the police department by email, fax or in person. Please provide as much information as possible to help the officers better protect your home.
Blaine police officers will respond as soon as possible to your residence or business upon notification of an alarm activation. We do not require someone on-site to verify there is a problem before we dispatch officers. We do encourage the proper installation and prudent use of security and fire alarm systems. There are several reputable companies which install and provide monitoring for alarm systems in Blaine. If a faulty alarm or its improper use causes repeated false alarms, the City will bill a fee to the responsible property owner.
Normally, properly registered vehicles may park on a city street for up to 24 hours. They are subject to citation and towing after 72 hours. The Police Department handles abandoned vehicles on public right of way. To report an abandoned vehicle, please call 911 or (360)676-6911, To report a vehicle that has been abandoned on public property or city streets. You will need to provide the location, vehicle description, including license plate, and your contact information. You may also report a violation by emailing the Police Department. An officer will act on your complaint and may contact you if added information is needed. Officers will check the vehicle and attempt to locate the owner. The vehicle may be cited if abandoned on a city street. It will be towed if not removed within 72 hours. It is the homeowner’s responsibility to take care of vehicles on their property. A tow company can assist you with removing an unwanted vehicle and there are normally fees for this service.
The City of Blaine and the Blaine Police Department do not set fines for speeding and traffic violations. The base penalty for each violation is set by the Washington State Supreme Court (RCW 46.63.110 ). The state legislature then adds statutory assessments to these base penalties. The Monetary Penalty Schedule for Infractions (revised 2019) can be viewed here. The City retains only 57% of the base penalty amount from speeding fines and other violations. These funds go to the General Fund of the City, not to the police department or court. The remaining 43% are remitted to the State’s Public Safety Education Account (PSEA). These funds are used to promote traffic safety education, highway safety, criminal justice training, crime victims’ compensation, judicial education, the judicial information system, civil representation of indigent persons, winter recreation parking, drug court operations, and state game programs.